Wild Mushroom Dashi
Inside the Porthole:
- 0.3 oz (9g) Dried shiitake mushrooms
- 0.6 (18g) Dried morel mushrooms
- 0.3 oz (7g) Dried oyster mushrooms
- 0.6oz (17g) Dried Chinese enoki
- 0.1g (4g) Dried black fungus
Liquid to be added:
- Water to fill, room temperature
Arrange infusion ingredients in the Porthole.
Assemble the Porthole, checking the seal for good contact on both sides.
Transfer water into the assembled Porthole through the spout.
Allow infusion to settle for a few minutes before inserting a stopper.
Allow dashi to infuse at least 1 hour at room temperature, or refrigerate infusion overnight before use.