Winter Spice Bourbon features a twist with the less common Mexican Vanilla Bean, adding a unique chocolate note. Initially inspired by New Year's Eve celebrations, this Porthole infusion is equally perfect on a wintry night.
Inside the Porthole:
- ½ Pear, thinly sliced
- 2 Mexican Vanilla Beans, cut in half and sliced open
- 2 Cloves
- ¾ cup Dates, cut in half
Liquid to be Added:
- 10-11 oz Bourbon
- Arrange non-liquid ingredients in the Porthole cavity.
- Close the Porthole and check for a good seal.
- Fill the Porthole with Bourbon.
- Infuse for an hour or more.