- Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Apple, washed and cut into thin slices
Handful fresh Tarragon sprigs, washed
- Sparkling Water
- Arrange tarragon and apple slices in the porthole cavity. For faster infusion, pack the Porthole more densely.
- Close the Porthole and check for a good seal.
- Fill the Porthole with apple cider vinegar.
- Infuse for an hour and up to several days. Note that apple will discolor over time. For infusions longer than several hours, insert stopper to prevent oxidation.
- Add a light splash of the infused vinegar to glass and fill with sparkling water to your taste. Sweeten with syrup if desired.
- For an additional spin, try reducing the infusion.
photos by Lara Kastner Photography